All photography provided by Jared Chambers
For years, the CleanFood.org founders have been on a quest to change how people looked at common food ingredients. Our nation has unknowingly succommoned to a toxic diet created by big food corporations paving the way to chronic disease, food allergies and shorter life spans. CleanFood.org is a start-up organization created to tell the whole story and help change our world.
To educate our communities on the most common toxic ingredients found in everyday foods. The more they know, the longer they live.
HOW WE FURTHER OUR MISSION
- Promote and build brand awareness of independent clean food producers, suppliers, local growers and eateries.
- Design & create clean food specific messaging on wearable merchandise.
- Recruit & promote brand ambassadors in various communities around the world.
- Promote the download of our Toxic Food 101 Handbook ideal for families & individuals suffering from acute allergies.
- Develop clean alternatives to the most commonly toxic foods used everyday.
- Support school cafeteria's around the country who feed our future generations.
- Encourage local communities & families to understand the harmful effects of common food ingredients. Healthy food equals healthy life.
- Encourage donations from like-minded donors including organizations, corporations and individuals.
- 'Clean Certified' certification program helps consumers know you support clean food practices.